Welcome to our Online Community

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec sagittis dignissim augue.

    Mauris fermentum porttitor libero. Donec sagittis dignissim augue. Cras ante ipsum, ultricies ut, euismod id, vehicula sit amet, dui. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In pede urna, vestibulum quis, malesuada id, bibendum vel, nisl. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi felis.
    Curabitur vulputate >>

    Komen News

    Welcome to Susan G. Komen Orange County's website. We are your local breast health organization committed to serving women and saving lives. We’re on a mission to end breast cancer forever!

    • 3 Ways to Give: You Choose!

      Annual Campaign: 75% of the funds raised stay in Orange County for local breast health outreach, education and special initiatives, and two community-based grants programs to engage other local organizations. The remaining 25% goes to the Komen Global Research Fund. Click here to donate now.

      3200 Mammogram Challenge: In 2012 we kicked off a campaign called the 3200 Mammogram Challenge, a campaign to raise funds to provide 3200 more mammograms for uninsured local women in need. 100% of your donation is restricted to mammograms for women in Orange County. Click here to donate.

      Diagnostics 365: Our latest campaign, Diagnostics 365, was created to fund the diagnostic tests like biopsies and ultrasound guided mammograms—that uninsured women need to find out if they have breast cancer. 100% of your donation is restricted to fund diagnostic support for women in Orange County. Click here to donate.

    •  Komen President and CEO Visits Komen Orange County: Dr. Judith A. Salerno, Komen's President and CEO made a visit to Komen Orange County to be part of the Komen Grants Award Breakfast. Read her keynote speech here.

    • 2012-2013 Komen Orange County Annual Report: Thanks to your support, many women have been touched by Komen Orange County. Our Annual Report features stories of just a few of those women and those who are helping us raise awareness in the community. Learn all about our efforts in 2012 and how we're putting your dollars into the mission! Click here to view our 2012-2013 Komen Orange County Annual Report.

    • Holiday Jingle: Have you seen our latest Komen Jingle? We’re singing to the tune of “Jingle Bells” in hopes that you will help us fund more mammograms this holiday season. Click here to view our special holiday message and donate to help fund a mammogram today.

    • Komen Tissue Bank Collects More Than 200 Tissue Samples: The Komen Tissue Bank collected healthy breast tissue samples from 201 Orange County women of Asian, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, Tongan, Hispanic, African American and Caucasian descent on Saturday, November 2nd. Click here to read more and to view photos.

    Feature Box Story Two

    Nam congue urna ut massa

    Curabitur eget ligula. . Fusce luctus, elit vel consectetur consectetur, purus felis tempus urna, ac tristique justo lectus id magna.

    Upcoming Events

    May
    3

    Standup for the Cure
    Newport Dunes
    9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

    May
    4

    OC Marathon & Half Marathon
    Starts at Fashion Island; Ends at the OC Fair Grounds
    5:30 a.m.

    May
    10

    Pink Tie Ball
    Kia Motors America, Inc., U.S. Headquarters in Irvine
    6 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.

    June
    1

    National Cancer Survivor’s Day
    Kaiser Permanente Anaheim Medical Center Campus
    1 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

    June
    5

    Denim, Diamonds & Wine
    Angels Stadium Diamond Club
    5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

    July
    21

    Reds, Whites & Greens Charity Golf Tournament
    Aliso Viejo Country Club
    9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.

    Copyright 2013