Through events like the Komen Orange County Race for the Cure©, Susan G. Komen Orange County© has invested more than $35 million in breast health programs to help reach uninsured and underserved women in the community. Our local commitment is 75% of the funds raised stay in Orange County for local breast health outreach, education and special initiatives, and two community-based grants programs to engage other local organizations. The remaining 25% goes to the Susan G. Komen Research and Grant Training Program.
3191-A Airport Loop Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: 714.957.9157 | Fax: 714.957.9155 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org